- 4 Boneless Pork Loin Chops, about 1 inch thick (about 1lb)
- 1/4 cup Hot N Tasty Caribban BBQ Sauce
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix Got Jerk! Hot n Tasty Sauce until well blended. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops on grill over medium heat. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning once or twice, until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 145°F, brushing with barbecue sauce mixture during last 5 minutes of cook time.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat remaining Hot N Tasty Sauce to boiling. Serve warm with pork chops.
- Eat cautiously because this is dangerously delicious!