Jamaican Jerk Veggie Burger
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1 your favorite veggie pattie
- 1/2 teaspoon Got Jerk! Traditional Marinade (spicy or mild)
- 1/2 cup hot, cooked brown rice
1. In small bowl stir together mango, onion, pepper and ginger. Stir in 1 teaspoon of the lime juice. Set aside.
2. Your favorite veggie burger with the remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice. Sprinkle Got Jerk! Traditional Marinade on both sides of the burger. Cook burger according to package directions.
3. Stir 1/4 cup of the mango mixture into the rice. Spoon onto serving plate. Top with burger and remaining mango mixture.