Jerk Shrimp Tacos
- 10-12 Medium Cooked Tortilla
- 1 lb Cleaned Frozen Shrimp - frozen or fresh.
- 1.5 Cups Shredded Red Cabbage -
- 1 Tablespoon of Got Jerk! Traditional Jerk spicy or mild
- 1 Small Onion - thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil - for frying the shrimp
1. In small bowl stir together mango, onion, pepper and ginger. Stir in 1 teaspoon of the lime juice. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss together all the ingredients for your salsa, allow to sit while you grill the shrimp.
3. Grill the shrimp on the hot grill pan for about 2 minutes on each side, remove to a plate.
4. When ready to serve, toast up some corn tortillas either on the grill pan or right over a gas burner.
5. Dig In!
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream - whisked
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Cheese - use as per taste
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- 1 Lemon - chopped in 6 pieces
- 2 Large Plums - chopped thinly.
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Onions - thinly chopped
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 3-4 Cilantro Leaves - thinly chopped
- Salt - as per taste
- Pepper - as per taste